Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine 'Do

I looked on the blog http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ (it's on my sidebar, but I don't often check it) and found this cute Valentine hairdo, so Taylor let me practice it on her today. Just thought I'd share. Hopefully I'll have time in the morning of the girls' Valentine parties to do it on their hair this week for school.




The blog I found it on has the instructions, and I changed it a little from the cute curly style she made on her little model. My sister would be so impressed. I used a ribbon.

5 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

o that is so cute! I am checking that site right now...

The Allens said...

I tried it out on katelyn today. It didn't turn out as nice as yours, but still looked cute...and katie loved it! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing! I will have to try it out on my own little doll tomorrow morning! It would be definitely right up her alley!

Christina and Jeff said...

wow you are awesome!!! I couldn't do that!! I am going to have to check out that website!!!

Rachael Anderson said...

So adorable! What a fun mom! If only my attempts would turn out so professional. What's your secret? Oh, wait! It's in your genetic make-up isn't it? Dang.