Friday, February 12, 2010

Today's Hairdos - This is all, I promise!

I'll quit posting these now. This is not a hair blog. That's why I have them on my sidebar. Just had to get one of Kortney in here, but I've had so much fun! The girls actually WANT me to do their hair! It works to just show them the photos, because then they want to try them. Well, not Emmrie so much...

Anyway, here's the photo of Kortney's Valentine's hair for her party at school today. We barely finished it in time, so it's not the best. It's so hard to get her to stay still while eating breakfast!






And this is Emmrie today. She kept saying, "Are you DONE?" after every piggie. I like to flip them with the topsy-tail so they don't stick up and out, because I can't get small pigtails to stay close to her head.



And Taylor. She gets the most excited to do hair. My friend Amberlee told me about her friend's hair blog, and that's where I got the idea for Taylor's hair today. I wanted a wider ribbon, but she wanted blue, and this is all we had. It's at http://www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com/. Thanks, Amberlee!




And the child that didn't get his hair done today. This is what he did in the meantime.

5 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Keep posting pictures! I think they are awesome!!! You're very good at that... especially if those girls were wiggly. :)

Anonymous said...

What?! No more hair posts!? I've been loving seeing your creations. :) They're too cute!

Amy said...

I need to be more creative with Aubrey's hair. Over the years, she has gotten better about me doing her hair. All her curls make great tangles by morning!
Love all the hairstyles! You are very talented!!

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE the hair posts! It makes me wish I had a girl so I could play with hair too!!!

Anonymous said...

Now, why on earth are you scared of another girl? You do them SO well!