That last girl hairdo website I posted hasn't been updated for a year. I decided to surf to find another blogger that posts girly 'dos and I found one that is getting updated currently, and has some way cute 'dos. It's http://www.cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/ (I put it on my sidebar). I've gotten excited about doing the girls' hair again, either because they're interested in trying new 'dos, also, or because I'm just trying to gear myself up for one more. And honestly, the more practice I have, the faster I'll get for those crazy Sunday mornings. Good thing my girls are pretty much bald for the first year... Anyway, here's what Emmrie let me do today, called a headband. So easy, and cute with a flower to finish it off!
bed bath beyond kitchenaid
4 years ago
4 comments:
I love that hair-do. I've done it to Karli a couple of times. Simple, but cute! You're doing a great job with their hair.
So cute, Tandee! I love it!
Cute! My friend has a really cute hair blog that she does too. It's called piggiesnponies.blogspot.com. Someone's gonna have to teach me to do hair. I have no idea how to do little girl hair!!!
Thanks, Amberlee! I love the blog, so now it's on my sidebar, too! I'm spending WAY too much time looking through all these cute 'dos! =)
Post a Comment