Saturday, March 20, 2010

TOTALLY FREE Photo Strip Offer Online

I just found this information about getting an ABSOLUTELY FREE photo strip at Wink.com or something, on http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com/, one of my favorite coupon blogs. You can follow the links below on how to get it, or go to the blog itself (and see other deals, too), and find the post about it, dated either today or yesterday (I can't remember). Here's what she posted:


I just did this and it’s easy peasy! It took my about 5 minutes from start to finish, and it doesn’t even ask for payment method!


New Shutterfly Users:
1. Go HERE to sign up, PLUS you’ll get 50 free prints.

2. Follow the “Exsisting User” instructions once you have signed up!

Exsisting Shutterfly Users:
1. Go HERE to Log In

2. Click Special Offers in the Top Right

3. Select FREE Photo Strip Offer

4. Then click Try Wink

5. Then follow the EASY instructions to finish and ship your order!


(I just did it, and it lets you use photos you've already uploaded onto shutterfly, flickr, or from your own computer, so it's quick and easy. It seriously took me about 5 minutes. It's 2" x 6", like one you would get from a photo booth. You can make one with 3, 4, or 5 photos, and make it black and white, etc. When you get on, you automatically receive a credit towards your first. Here's what mine will look like:)




Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Cute!

jake and joslyn said...

Hi, I found your Blog this is Joslyn (Price). I was wondering if you would like a family picture? I would do it at no cost to you. think about it. my website: www.joslynleigh.com my email: joslyn_mcnair@yahoo.com