Monday, March 1, 2010

Today's Albertson's Deal

After the kids went to school, I rounded up my coupons and my Albertson's doublers to get all of this for $14.06:

6 Dreyer's ice-cream, 1 box fruit bars, 9 boxes toaster waffles (I like these), 4 juice concentrates, 5 kids yogurts, 2 warm-n-serve rolls, and 3 kids toothpaste.

Okay, really I paid $24.06 out of pocket, but I have $10 to use on my next shopping visit. I thought I did pretty darn good, especially when the ice cream and toothpaste was all free (I paid tax).

Next week (starting this Wednesday), as far as I know, Betty Crocker fruit snacks are on sale at Albertson's for $1 each, but if you buy 5 (make sure it's 5 per transaction), you get a coupon for $3.50 to use on your next shopping visit, which makes it $1.50 for 5 boxes, or 30 cents each box! And if you can find online coupons for those (I haven't yet, but I'll still be looking), they could be even cheaper! I haven't heard about any other deals at Albertson's, but there might be more. For those of you in town, Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don't have Albertson's anymore. They are all Fresh Express - I miss those great Albertson's deals! Way to go!