Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family Tree Wall Hanging

I just thought I'd share what I found on this cute blog I ran across a few months ago. Her name is Erin, and she is very creative, and one craft I liked that she made was a family tree. She put links on her blog for the templates to make it, and I had fun doing some of these for family this year for Christmas. If you want to check out how she made them on her blog, here's the link:
http://suttongrace.blogspot.com/2009/09/family-tree-templates.html.

And here's my finished product (before writing the names on the trunk and leaves). This is a 16x16 frame I found at Michael's. I found all the craft paper for it at Michael's, too.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Tandee! Its take me awhile to get around to things - like checking out blogs :) Loved your story about eating things for money! What a fun game... And, I'm excited for you and this summer's arrival!! I'll keep checking back here to see what you and your family are up to. Hope you don't have too many more months of cold to endure??