You know, it used to be kind of fun looking forward to winter. It was new and exciting to me, and usually the first month of snow was beautiful and kind of cozy-feeling. Now I just dread it, just about as much as I dreaded the beginning of summer in AZ. But thankfully the kids still look forward to snow, and I can't get them out of it until they lose all feeling in their fingers and toes.
Neil finally decided (or had time) to put up the Christmas lights the other night, but called it quits halfway through when he almost fell off the slippery roof for the third or fourth time. I called it quits long before (and I was only supervising from the ground), with four crying, booger-nosed, frost-bitten children in tow. Here they were in their happier state. It's a long, long time till June when we can almost guarantee warm weather...
7 comments:
Congrats! I have been out of town for a couple of days and just read your last post! You guys are wonderful parents and I am excited for you!
I couldn't agree more... I NEVER look forward to the cold and snow. Maybe I'm an Arizona girl at heart :)
Tandee!!!! I talked to Tawnya yesterday and I just read your last story!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you! yea!!! Your new family picture is beautiful and now you get to add one more beautiful face!!! yea!!!!
Cold but beautiful!
Justin almost fell twice and we ended up not having enough lights so we had to order more-now I don't know if we will ever get the rest up!
I am not going to mention getting another fish unless Rylee does. Honestly I don't really want to clean out the yucky fish bowl! We didn't tell her but we already threw away the 1st fish bowl. We are so horrible. Don't know if you saw my last comment on your poem post but YEA! I am so excited for you and your family.
How fun to have it snow around the holidays! Just received your family picture and it's so cute. I can't believe how your family has grown. Congratulations on your pregnancy girl, that's wonderful news!
Post a Comment