Last week the girls and I got to go to Long Beach, WA, on the coast, with Neil's mom and nieces and nephew. It was a very long drive, but we had a ton of fun! We got to go to a new beach every day (never warm enough for tanning, but the kids didn't mind getting wet most of the time), swim in the pool (okay, not me, but everyone else loved it- especially Emmrie who had no fear of the water), play at the park, fly a kite, and watch beautiful sunsets every night on the balcony. My camera battery died for a while on the trip, so I don't have photos of everything. The kids were all troopers during the 13-hour drive there and home, and played together so well. The girls sure love haning out with their grandma and their cousins! Thanks, Mom, for a great time!







8 comments:
Hey girly-
Its about time you updated your blog. Looks like so much fun.
Heck, if I was out of town...I would be on the beach every day too. How are you? Hows that little Rhett doing?? When is the exact due date? Your girls are getting so big & cuter by the minute. Love you tons-
Looks like you had a fun vacation. I love being at the beach.
I love that first picture! You should frame it!
We got to the beach a few days ago, too, so you'll see pictures of our time there soon. ;)
Do you think you'll ever post a pregnancy picture of you? You know, of your belly. No pressure. Just thought I'd ask. :-D
Looks like you had a nice trip! Looks like they had a great time on the beach, even though it didn't look very warm.
Looks like you had a great vacation! What a gorgeous sunrise/sunset not sure which)
Your vacation looks like so much fun!! I wanted to see a picture of you though (next blog post!)!!!!Those pictures are great! I love being at the beach!
That looks like so much fun! I hope you had a great time. Miss and love ya!
We have missed you!!! It looks like you had loads of fun!
We need to do a double date again, you guys are so fun to hang out with!
Post a Comment