Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Call Me Crazy

Sometimes I guess I just don't think I'm busy. Or else I forget. And in those moments, I find new things to do, or try, or start. I've decided to become a consultant for the Pampered Chef. My cousin and best friend, Edith, has been a consultant for over a year now, after thinking about it for at least five years, and wished she would've started earlier. Well, I've decided to give it a try. What can it hurt, right? I love the products and I love the recipes, so here goes! I'll let you all know when I'm having my introductory show, in case you're interested. Sorry to use my blog as advertising, but it gets the word out! So, if you live in town, plan on another Girls' Nite Out! We'll talk, kick back, have fun, and eat food- what could be better?!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pampered Chef products. There are few companies that really have superior products. I think Pampered Chef is one of them. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am so blessed to have you as one of my bestest friends.

Cossebooms said...

Good luck on your new adventure. I hope you do well.

Blake and Breanna said...

I also love their product. i hope I am home when you do your intro. It would be fun to come. Good luck!!!!

Kara said...

Do you need someone to host your first party? Did I just volunteer?:) Let me know and I would be happy to do it!

Erin said...

Congrats. It is super fun. I did it years ago. I hope you love it.

Carter Family said...

Good luck with your new business. I have thought of doing it tons of times. I even had someone come over and tell me all about it. I just never took the next step. Let me know how it goes.

Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you! I just love Pampered Chef and I never hear of anyone doing PC parties anymore. So I will host a party for you whenever you need!

Stephanie said...

Good luck! Home business are an adventure.

Unknown said...

oh yes... you are crazy! lol btw I posted a couple of pictures of Taylor and Emmrie on my blog so you can get them easily :)

Andrea said...

I love Pamper chef...In fact that Bistro chicken twist I made for dinner the other night was from their cookbook!!!

Porters said...

Congratulations on your new adventure. You have such a great personality for something like that. Good luck and have fun!

Amberlee said...

I love Pampered Chef! I have actually been wanting to buy some of their products for a while, but had no idea who the consultants are around here. Please let me know when you do your intro~!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!