Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Budding Cosmetologist

I found out what Kortney likes to do when I am engrossed on the computer. Although we could see it as a sign of her raw talent, I definitely see it as a clue that I need to limit my hobby time...
Heaven help this baby boy!
p.s. Thankfully she chose the washable markers. When I walked into the room that they were not supposed to be playing in, when they were not supposed to be playing, I had to hurry and pick up Emmrie so I could bury my face in her cheek to hide my laughter. Then I composed myself enough to tell Kortney that we don't color on people, but it was very funny. She was proud.

9 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Oh Tandee I think that they look beautiful. Why would you tell her she needs to stop? Ha Ha Ha Ha Love it.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! She does seem to have the right idea. You could have her do their make-up for Halloween. This will be a picture that you will laugh at over the years.

Anonymous said...

That's hillarious...at least it wasnt scissors. :)

Carter Family said...

Okay so I thought that it was make-up at first. Too funny, how did you keep from busting up. Too too cute.

Cossebooms said...

That is such a great picture. I love the fake magazine idea. Oh, the things kids will do when we're not looking.

Unknown said...

lol she's going to be like my big sister... "April PLEASE let me do your makeup!" I was 6 years younger than her and a bit tomboyish.

Too cute!

Me said...

This is absolutely the best picture yet! Markers even, brilliant! I never would have guessed, it looks like the real thing. She's got some talent and an amazing imagination. Your little models are really rockin' the look too :D


Heidi S.

Cami said...

Beautiful! Kortney definitely has talent as a cosmetologist! I love the pictures!

Andrea said...

She did a really good job of staying in the lines! this is why we have children, they keep us smiling!