Oh, Tandee!! You went from playing outside to being stuck in the house. Just remind yourself about this time of year that you won't be dealing with 100 degree weather like we are in a couple of days.
I wish you could send it to us. We will take it. Its better then waiting to find out if today is the day to hit 100. Hang in there it has to warm up soon right?
This Idaho weather is CRAZY! Maybe someday soon it will make up it's mind and decide to be summer for good! I feel like crying everytime I look out the window and see it snowing!
so very true! I hope hope hope it doesn't pop right to sweltering hot next week though. My favorite seasons are spring and fall mainly cause it's warm enough to be outside but not in the 90's yet. :) ah well, what do you do? :D
What are we going to do about this stinking weather??? My kids are so confused. I tell them it's spring, then it snows and they think it's winter. Then we have to start all over again.
Neil and I were married nine years ago, and we lived in Arizona for 4 years. Then he finally dragged me back to Idaho. We have five kids: Kortney, Taylor, Emmrie, Rhett, and Lacey. We love living here. It's a wonderful place to raise our family.
11 comments:
Holy Cow that is crazy! I loved your comment about taking the snow back the next time I see it ;). I feel for you! Miss ya!
Oh, Tandee!! You went from playing outside to being stuck in the house. Just remind yourself about this time of year that you won't be dealing with 100 degree weather like we are in a couple of days.
I know!!! I was really depressed, I need some vit D!!!
I wish you could send it to us. We will take it. Its better then waiting to find out if today is the day to hit 100. Hang in there it has to warm up soon right?
This Idaho weather is CRAZY! Maybe someday soon it will make up it's mind and decide to be summer for good! I feel like crying everytime I look out the window and see it snowing!
so very true! I hope hope hope it doesn't pop right to sweltering hot next week though. My favorite seasons are spring and fall mainly cause it's warm enough to be outside but not in the 90's yet. :) ah well, what do you do? :D
It seems like this Idaho weather is extra crazy this year.
What are we going to do about this stinking weather??? My kids are so confused. I tell them it's spring, then it snows and they think it's winter. Then we have to start all over again.
I can't handle anymore snow!!! I need some sunshine:)
James and I talk all the time about how much we miss Idaho. We are hoping to be able to move back someday, snow or not. It is a great place!
Post a Comment