Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend at Grandma's

We got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend. Since the weather was too crummy to do any yard work, Neil was okay with missing a Saturday of "fun" work at home. We got together with cousins, and rode on Grandpa's new toy- the Razor. He bolted two car seats to the back of it, so we could strap in two kids, which Kortney and Taylor loved riding in, even in the cold wind on Saturday. We took it up all the horse and 4-wheeler trails behind Neil's parent's house, and it is so much more comfortable than a 4-wheeler! Emmrie fell asleep on my lap while we rode. Sunday morning we all went to the Salt Lake broadcast for our regional conference, and the kids spent the rest of the day outside- it was so nice! I felt bad, though, because Kortney and Taylor each got sunburned. I didn't even think about the sun! But they loved it! Any time we get to go to Grandma's house is a vacation for them. I'm grateful for wonderful in-laws who love their grandchildren and make their time there so enjoyable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Enjoy your weather...we already have the AC on :)

Cossebooms said...

That looks like so much fun. Your family always gets to do fun outdoorsy stuff. Grandparents are great!

Kunz fam said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a good time! I bet your grandparents enjoyed having you guys there!