Friday, August 28, 2009

Taylor's First Day of Preschool

Taylor started at the district preschool yesterday. She loved it. Her teacher is Mrs. Jenkins, who has taught lots of my friends' kids, and they all think she's wonderful, so I'm glad Taylor will have her this year. Her friend Addy is in her class, and her friends Kailee and Dalton are in a different class at the same time, so we can carpool. I like that. When she got home, I asked her what she got to do. She told me that they learned two new games, and then tried to explain them to me. She also told me that they got to go outside to play whenever they asked (oh, really?), that she made two new friends, and that "they have paper towels like we do, only theirs are brown!" How exciting. She can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Brown paper towels??? SCORE!

:)

Christina and Jeff said...

I love your new family picture!!!