Sunday, July 26, 2009

Best 25 cents ever spent!

I went garage sale-ing (is that a word?) this weekend, and found Emmrie's new favorite accessory!

Eating Dad's famous raspberry shakes...


Brushing teeth for bed...

Reading scriptures...


At home...


Eating watermelon in the yard...


Kisses from Kali...

Picking raspberries and eating a fudgesicle (multi-tasking)...



Sliding...


Swinging...

Need I say more?

4 comments:

Rylee's Mom said...

She is too cute! It is funny how they get so attached to things.

Heather R said...

Too funny! You know what they say- one mans junk is another mans treasure!! Raspberry Shakes-- now that sounds yummy!

Porters said...

Love it! Don't you just love that sometimes it doesn't have to cost alot for them to love it. She is way to cute with that backpack!

Cossebooms said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Garage sales. They are the best, great treasures for so cheap. And look how much your little girl loved her backpack. How fun! Hey I ran into your sister last week at the Brimhall pool. Whenever I run into I always ask her if she's your sister and say hi. Wish you guys still lived here.