Thursday, March 12, 2009

Installing a Husband

Okay, this was just hilarious, and I copied it off my friend's blog.

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate.


DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html, try to download Tears6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend5.0-program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!
Tech Support

5 comments:

Erin said...

I was just coming here to tell you to go ahead and use it. It thought it was soo funny too. Actually, Trevor is the one who found it and showed it to me. So True.

Christina and Jeff said...

This is hilarious!!! I love it!!

Stacy said...

This is funny! Why can't we have both huh? I do love my husband 1.0 package and have since upgraded the housekeeping and cooking programs to his system. But don't tell him that!

lundgrenville said...

lol-I cant stop laughing!! So hillarious!
Thanks for sharing. I may have to add it to my blog.

Rylee's Mom said...

That is too funny-so true though!