It's just my luck.
Of course I get Emmrie down for a nap - just when Rhett wakes up.
Of course my antenna (crummy analog TV converter box) loses the signal - right when my show comes on.
Of course Rhett starts fussing in the exersaucer - the minute I try to get something done.
Of course I go to the store to buy the one ingredient I've needed for a particular meal - only to come home and find out that I no longer have enough of another.
Of course I finally get caught up on the laundry - the night all the kids get sick.
Of course I decide to get into coupons and subscribe to the newspaper for their special 5 Sunday paper deal - right when the local paper stops sending out two of the coupon inserts.
Of course Neil has a day off work and spends the whole day goofing off with his friend - the morning I wake up sick as a dog.
Of course I plan a week ahead for the best Huggies deal of the year - only to find out that some lady got there first, and bought all the Huggies out of every store in town.
Of course the store wouldn't get any more Huggies until the Tuesday after the sale was over!
Of course Neil leaves sick Emmrie in the tub while he runs to the store so that, while I'm stirring dinner on the stove (the can't-walk-away-type dinner), I hear her say, "Mommy, I pooped!"
Of course I stick a random size 2 diaper on size 3 Rhett - right before he has the biggest blow-out ever!
Of course I make a wonderful dinner - the day Neil calls home from work to tell me he'll be working late.
Of course Neil puts up a fence - the day the dog runs away.
Of course the dog runs away just days after he loses his dog tag.
Of course my visiting teachers come over - the one day I don't check what's on my calendar, and my house is a total disaster.
Of course I use all my coupons on one sale, only to find a better sale the next week.
Of course Emmrie wakes up with an ear infection - the first day of our vacation.
Of course I clean the bathroom - the day Neil decides to shave his hair all over the sink.
Of course Neil builds me an awesome food-rotation shelf - that's too tall to fit downstairs.
Of course. It's just my luck. Wouldn't want it too predictable, now, would I?
bed bath beyond kitchenaid
4 years ago
12 comments:
I love it- Sounds like a typical week in the life of a mom!
Ahhh, it keeps life exciting doesn't it!!
Sounds about right!
Love the post Tandee!! You make me laugh! I'm glad I'm not the only one who cleans the bathroom the same day my hubby decides to shave his hair!!My pet peeve!!Thanks for the laugh!!
So true.
Oh, that cracked me up to read this. It always seems that things go wrong all at the same time. Hey when a store has something great on sale like Huggies, and it's all gone. Ask for a rain check. So you should be able to get it for the same price even though the sale is over. We do it here all the time.
I can always count on you to make me laugh!!! It's crazy how things happen, huh? I'm sorry those things happened to you but I just love to laugh!!!
Tandee,
Sorry about more downs than ups. The bright side is you do have a cool food storage rotation shelf. That sounds awesome.
Of Course! You are too funny-hope they didn't all happen in one day for ya!
Tandee, I was so worried you'd end with:
Of course, I found out I'm pregnant with twins!
If only you could be so lucky. :)
Tandee-
I absolutely love it!! Sometimes life seems crazy so much...that we just need to sit...relax...breathe and just laugh..."sigh"
At least we have something that keeps us on our toes. ;)
LOL! You're killin me Tandee...that was awesome! I know EXACTLY what you mean! Thanks for sharing, now I don't feel so crazy!
Post a Comment