Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

Okay, it's a little late, but here are the photos. I wouldn't be a true blogger without Halloween photos, would I??? Kortney had to go as a fairy, Taylor was Snow White, Emmrie was a "baby fairy" according to Kortney, who put together her costume from the dress-up clothes downstairs, since Mom never did get her a costume this year, and Rhett was "Daddy's Little Monster" who stayed home with me to pass out candy. This was the warmest Halloween we've had here. Kortney didn't even wear a jacket! It was awesome! Neil pulled the girls in the wagon from house to house, and they loved it. He said they were all very good at saying, "thank you", so that made me glad. Happy Halloween!















9 comments:

paula said...

Your kids are the cutest! Seriously, you have to keep them from growing any more; can't you squish them now and then to make them stop getting bigger? Glad to see you are doing so well. Congrats on your little boy.

Paula

Cossebooms said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes. It was a little too warm for my liking for Halloween. But what do you expect in AZ. But today was only about 76 degrees, so it's definitely cooling down. And we wore jackets for our family walk tonight.

Kunz fam said...

Hey you got them posted and for us that is a great accomplishment! They look so cute!

Brooke Hassell said...

Good job to Kortney on dressing her sister! She looks beautiful. They are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

They are soo cute! I love the little fairy costumes. Your kids are adorable.

Christina and Jeff said...

Your kids are too cute!! I hope they had a great night!!!

lundgrenville said...

Let me just say cute...cute....cute and more cute! :)

Rylee's Mom said...

Your girls look so cute in their costumes. I didn't get to see them on Halloween night. And you are doing way better than me-I haven't posted my Halloween pictures yet. i am so horrible!

Porters said...

I love halloween and they all look so cute.