Angie came and took some cute photos of Rhett for me a while ago, and I thought they turned out so good! Thanks, Angie! The first three are photos that she took, and then I took him to a studio to get his photo taken in his little blessing suit last week. Neil blessed him last Sunday, on November 2 in our ward here, and it was very sweet. None of my family made it up here for the blessing, but most of Neil's family was there, even his grandparents who drove 2-1/2 hours for it, just to turn around and head back home before dark. They are so supportive of us. Neil doesn't like to be emotional, but he sure had a tough time blessing Rhett without getting choked up. After he finished, I laughed when Bro. Worton, the counselor conducting that Sunday, commented sarcastically afterwards something like, "It's obvious that Bro. Price is not at all proud of that little boy." We sure love "baby Rhett", and are grateful he's a part of our family!

Handsome little guy

Snoozin' in the truck

Woah! Where'd he go?

In his blessing suit
And the whole family - never the best of everyone...
(and I'm sure Neil hopes this is our final family photo shoot for the year)
The Lord's Hand in My Life:
I see the Lord's hand in my family every day. I have four wonderful little children, and I'm blessed to be here to raise them. I have an awesome husband who is so proud to be a dad, and who has the best family I could ever wish to marry into. I'm so glad that they are always there for us. It makes it not so hard to be away from my own family. We love you guys!
12 comments:
Cute photos!! What a sweet little guy! And how special for Neil to be choked up about his little boy!
Awesome photos! You have such a beautiful family, Tandee. It is so awesome to think of us 15 years+ ago to where we are now. We're both exactly where we should be and I love seeing it!
He looks so handsome in his little suit! So sad that we missed it.
What a cutie, I need to see him IRL again... they grow SO FAST!
PS I will so be at playgroup :)
He is such a beautiful little boy Tandee!
He's beautiful!! I love hearing all of your family stories, they are so cute!! I also hope that this is not the last family photo!!! I love seeing you together!
Love the pictures!! That first one is especially beautiful. Neil did a very good job with the blessing. Cute family! :)
Those photos are the cutest EVER! I love the one with him sleeping in the little Tonka truck! That is so fitting for him and big Daddy! :)
Love the suit too!
So cute.
Love ya girl!
Tandee those pictures are so cute! Are you going to be in AZ for Thanksgiving this year? It would be great to see you!
Your new little man is SO cute! And yea, I can tell that Neil is not at all proud of him :) He did a great job with Rhett's blessing. Those are the cutest pictures. I love the one of him in the truck!
He's so cute! I hope if I have a boy, he's cute like that, too.
those pics of Rhett are so cute and creative. I love a little boy in a suit. I was always told you couldn't find cute clothes for boys but I have found so many. I have to tell you that a boy is nothing like a girl. My little boy is so crazy and I was told boys were easy. I haven't found that to be true yet.
Post a Comment