
I wasn't planning on putting Taylor in preschool this year, with a new baby coming, and since she still has another chance to do it next year. But I found out that some ladies in the neighborhood were doing a joy school (we missed the first week). I do like teaching, and since it's not too much for me to do, I thought it would be fun for Taylor and me to get the chance to be in a home preschool! I asked her just yesterday if she wanted to start preschool and she said, "Yes!" (she's so social, and really wants to be in school like the big kids). Then she asked, "But where's my backpack?"

Later, before she went to bed, I heard her ask Neil, "Do I get to ride the bus?" What a disappointment that Mom has to drive her, but she was so excited to get to go! I told her last night that she would start tomorrow, and she said with a huge smile, "I can
wait that long!" What a trooper! And her little friend, Dalton is in it with her. There are just 3 other kids besides them, and I think that's the perfect size for the group. Taylor came home today and told me that her favorite thing about preschool was doing "silly things". I didn't get much else out of her, but I'm okay with that. She loved it and can't wait to go back! Yeah, Taylor!
8 comments:
That picture of her is SO cute!! That's fun that she gets to go to preschool. She probably feels like such a big girl now!
I can't believe that she is old enough to go to preschool. She is so cute! Miss you guys!
She is such a cutie! That is so fun for her to be able to go!
I'm glad you're doing the joy school. This is going to be a fun year!
What a cutie! I bet she totally loved it!
Hey I'm glad you found my blog! Now I can check up on yours. Your kids are so cute, and I'm glad you'll be getting a boy soon. They're a lot of fun!
Ahhhh.that's so cute! I can't believe she has gotten so big. Joy school is wonderful. I love the ciriculum! I met the Eyres (they founded it) and was really impressed! I hope you all enjoy it :)
She is too CUTE!!! I love it how she wants to go to school so much! I bet she is so smart already!!!
Post a Comment