Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kid Quiz

I got these questions from Valynn's blog. I liked her kids' responses so much, I had to ask the same things to my girls, and here are their answers:

1.What is your favorite color?
Kortney: "Pink, purple, yellow, gold, and silver."
Taylor: "Blue and black and green" (Kortney helped her on the last one, as if she didn't have enough favorites)

2. What is your favorite song?
K: "I Am A Child of God", and "Picture a Christmas"
T: "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus"

3. What is your favorite TV show?
K: "Whatever's on TV" (yeah, because we only get 2 channels)
T: "The Dora one" (what's TV?)

4. What's your favorite movie?
K: "Ponies" (We rented a My Little Pony movie the other day)
T: "Brother Bear" (meaning "Little Bear")

5. How tall are you?
K: she walked up and stood against the back of the couch, and looked behind herself, then back at me with a questioning look.
T: she looked down at her feet , then said, "I'm this little, Mommy."

6. How much do you weigh?
K: "Umm... 35 pounds? I think so."
T: "Uh, 40 pounds!"

7. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
K: "a cowgirl"
T: "a cowboy!"

8. What is your favorite thing to do?
K: "Ride on Grandma's horses"
T: "Ride on horsies"

9.What is your favorite food?
K: "Chicken and fries"
T: "Chicken! Um, no. Life."

10. Who do you want to marry when you grow up?
K: "I don't know" (in a grumpy voice)
T: "Daddy!" (Kortney said, "Taylor! Mommy already married Daddy. You can't marry the same person somebody else married.") So she tried again, "Dalton?"

The Lord's Hand in My Life:
I'm blessed to see the world through a child's eye, and remember that the most important things are the simple, everyday things that are right in front of me.

5 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

So Cute!!!! I will have to try that with Paige.

Cossebooms said...

Those are cute responses. That is such a cute picture of your girls.

Unknown said...

your girls are sooo cute! :)

Carter Family said...

I love it. Kids are so adorable and there answers are priceless. I love the picture.

Andrea said...

That is fun...I am not sure that Adelyn could that creative of answers!