My camera is still out of comission, so I still don't have any Christmas photos yet, but here are some of Emmrie's birthday photos that I finally got back.
Once she realized she was actually allowed to dig into her own little cake, she went hog wild, and it was hard to stop her from throwing it around. She really loved eating it. Happy birthday, Emmrie Sue!
Neil and I were married nine years ago, and we lived in Arizona for 4 years. Then he finally dragged me back to Idaho. We have five kids: Kortney, Taylor, Emmrie, Rhett, and Lacey. We love living here. It's a wonderful place to raise our family.
3 comments:
Tandee, they are so cute. I love the last one.
Love it! Those are some cute pictures.
I love it when they get into it. She looks like she absolutely loved it. The pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment