(...Thanks to Valynn for starting a blog and tagging me...)

(I had to include this photo. It's at Rhonda's wedding in 2004, and it's the only time that Neil and I have ever danced together in public. Not even at our own wedding! I have to thank her wedding photographer for capturing this very once-in-a-lifetime moment!)
1. Where did you meet?
In Arizona when my brother-in-law, Neil's cousin, invited him down from Idaho to go motorcycle riding with the stipulation that he also had to go out on a date with his wife's geeky little sister--that would be me.
2. Where was your first date?
To a rodeo at America West Arena. We went on a triple date with my sister and her husband, and Neil's sister and her date (Neil's sister, Rhonda, was also living in Arizona at the time, and she and my sister did the whole set-up part of his trip down). He rode the mechanical bull- twice!
3. First Kiss?
At his own house, on New Year's eve. He and Rhonda invited me up to Idaho to visit for a few days over the holiday.
4. How long did you date??
Well, we emailed and talked on the phone for about 2 months, then he moved down to Arizona for school after New Years, and we really dated just one month before we got engaged. Those Idaho boys- I guess they don't waste any time!
5. When and where did you get married?
Good Fiday, April 13, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona.
6. How was the reception?
Pretty cheezy, looking back. I really don't remember too much of it- didn't get enough photos of it, but it was good. Nothing spectacular- it was in my home ward building, and so many people I didn't expect to see were there, which I do remember, and that was great.
7. How was the Honeymoon?
It was fun. We went to San Diego, to Sea World, Disney's California Adventure, and the San Diego temple (the most beautiful to me so far).
I tag another new blogger- Heather!!
2. Where was your first date?
To a rodeo at America West Arena. We went on a triple date with my sister and her husband, and Neil's sister and her date (Neil's sister, Rhonda, was also living in Arizona at the time, and she and my sister did the whole set-up part of his trip down). He rode the mechanical bull- twice!
3. First Kiss?
At his own house, on New Year's eve. He and Rhonda invited me up to Idaho to visit for a few days over the holiday.
4. How long did you date??
Well, we emailed and talked on the phone for about 2 months, then he moved down to Arizona for school after New Years, and we really dated just one month before we got engaged. Those Idaho boys- I guess they don't waste any time!
5. When and where did you get married?
Good Fiday, April 13, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona.
6. How was the reception?
Pretty cheezy, looking back. I really don't remember too much of it- didn't get enough photos of it, but it was good. Nothing spectacular- it was in my home ward building, and so many people I didn't expect to see were there, which I do remember, and that was great.
7. How was the Honeymoon?
It was fun. We went to San Diego, to Sea World, Disney's California Adventure, and the San Diego temple (the most beautiful to me so far).
I tag another new blogger- Heather!!
1 comment:
I would say I am sorry but I am sure you will get even someday!
Post a Comment