Thursday, October 11, 2007

ABCs of Me

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Neil
C- Cake or Pie: Pie- Dutch apple, or Lemon meringue
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Tampax- sorry, has to be that!
F- Favorite Color: All- Kortney thinks that's cheating
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I like the worms
H- Hometown: Tempe, AZ- born and raised
I- Indulgence(s): Homemade cookies
J- January or July: July, when it's cold out.
K- Kids: Kortney, 4; Taylor, 2; Emmrie 10 months
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family
M- Marriage Date: Friday, April 13
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 7 brothers, 2 step-sisters, 2 step-brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges- if someone else peels them!
P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my girls or my husband
Q- Quote(s): "...deal justly, judge righteously, and do good continually...." (Alma 41:14)
R- Reason To Smile: when my girls use one of my phrases out of context
S- Season: Spring- everything is coming alive- and warming up!
T- Tag Three +: Andrea, Angie, Mindy
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was in a car accident when I was pregnant, and totalled the car
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Uh, married to a hunter...
W- Worst Habit: Dwelling on things I regret or messed up in the past
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds- only when I'm pregnant!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian, Mexican and Chinese
Z- Zodiac: Libra

"The Lord's Hand in My Life"
Kortney came home from preschool today, smiled at me with sparkling eyes, and said, "Mom, I love you!" It made my day!

3 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

See it wasn't so hard was it.

Unknown said...

I love E... ROFL so true

Angie said...

it's the new park ar Tautphaus park. the play area is way cool.