We've decided to start our own blog (not that Neil even cares what a blog is, let alone whether we have one or not). You know, I told everyone when bell-bottoms came back out that I would never wear them- they were hideous- but I did. And when everyone started posting their own blogs, I thought I would never get into it, but now I have. Am I just following the crowd, or am I finally waking up and realizing it's not what I thought? Either way, here I am. It's a good way to share my life with my friends and family who are starting to fan out all over now. And I'm terrible at keeping a journal. Maybe this'll help. It has been fun to see some of our friends' blogs, especially those we don't keep in contact with. We hope that you don't feel like we're bragging about our life- just sharing with you, because we want to. We love you all, and hope you enjoy checking it out once in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment