We spent a great Memorial Day weekend with Neil's family, celebrating Taylor's 5th birthday, going to the cabin, riding four-wheelers, swimming in the hot tub, riding Grandma's horses, and, of course, eating lots of sweets (not all in that order)! The kids were in heaven!
Besides Rhett hurting his knee falling off the stool at breakfast on Taylor's birthday, and gimping around most of the weekend if I wasn't toting him like he wanted, we were happy to have a fun and safe weekend.

Taylor with her cake and her favorite present that she got from Grandma and Grandpa.

Rhett and cousin Luke playing on Uncle Lamont's trailer.

Neil with Taylor and Emmrie, Grandma with Kortney and Rhett going on a ride.

Taylor riding Grandma's new horse, "Spirit", who follows her like a dog, without a lead, as Taylor weaves her around the poles in the arena. What a sweet horse with kids!

Kortney on "Lucky" after their ride.

Rhett with Aunt Alanna.

Kortney leading Emmrie on "Dandy", the pony that about broke my toe last year.

Kortney, Taylor, Emmrie, and cousin Jeremiah on the tire swing Grandpa put up for them at the cabin.
3 comments:
That weekend looks like SO much fun!! I wish we had a cabin to go to, you are so lucky. I LOVE the picture of Rhett and Luke...they are too cute. What is your due date again? I hope you are doing well!!!
What a pretty place for a cabin. Glad everyone had a good time AND that everyone was safe, that is always a relief for me too.
Love the horses and LOVE the tire swing. Reminds me of our cabin....we are going one last time next week before the family sells it. I am so sad. Can't believe Taylor is FIVE! Such a sweet family
Post a Comment