Some more photos of what we've been up to...

Taylor riding her bike, with full protective gear (this was actually a warm day, but the jacket was to protect her elbows).

Kortney and her new goldfish, Sammy, that she got from her friend Allie's birthday party.

Taylor playing indoor soccer. Good thing, too, because the weather has been so nasty this week.

This picture says so much about this boy. First of all, he's all boy- note the scabs all over his forehead; he's a very messy eater (who isn't, at this age?); he loves asparagus more than the rest of his dinner. I had to bribe him with the asparagus to make him eat the rest of his food (which didn't work, so he got the asparagus anyway).
4 comments:
Asparagus as bribery. It doesn't get any better than that!
He is so cute with his messy face!
I have two boys that I try to bribe to eat their dinner with the offer of more asparagus...so I just have to laugh! (Wait until he figures out it makes his pee stink...then you won't be able to stop him!) Super cute!
cute photos. Your children are beautiful!
Oh my gosh, your kids are SO CUTE!and Taylor looks exactly like you! I love it!! Thanks for the fun pics!!
Post a Comment