Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rhett's Walking


Just a cute photo (okay, not really the best) of the other love of my life, as he finally figures out how to keep his feet under him. And I consider my kids "walking" the day they choose to walk more than crawl. That happened for Rhett on my birthday. What a fun day to remember!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's getting so big and looks so proud of himself. :) What a cutie!

lundgrenville said...

What!! Rhett is already walking! Holy Cow! Can't wait to see him...the girls and you for Thanksgiving! Im so excited! Love ya!

Amberlee said...

I can't believe he's so big already! Thanks for calling yesterday about our ultrasound. As for me I'm still in shock and we never even discussed a girl name so still not sure there :) I promise I'll let you know as soon as we figure it out!

The Allens said...

Wow, I can't believe he's walking! I still think of him as being so small! I think it's an adorable picture of Rhett.

Heather R said...

Such a cutie! It seems like he was born a couple months ago..Time flies. I love his smile!