Thursday, September 10, 2009

300 pounds

...All on one toe. This happened on Labor day - the ONE day I chose to wear flip-flops to the barn... I was helping Kortney get up in the saddle, when "Dandy" stepped right on me. Thankfully he's only a pony, but don't underestimate those little guys. They can do some damage.



Just ignore the ugly foot. It's the ugly toe I'm trying to gross you out with.



Here's Rhett riding on him.

6 comments:

The Allens said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt! But it is a cute little pony. :)

Angie said...

Oweeeee. You deserve most buncos for sure!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks painful. I dropped a rubbermaid tub full of flour on my toe a few years ago and my toenail fell off. It hurt so bad!

Anderson Clan said...

Okay, gross!!! Thanks for the visual. :) Have fun waiting for the nail to fall off and grow back. I wish I were you.

lundgrenville said...

What a bunch of fun pictures...Ouch! on the toe!! What a sweet pony!! Love the waterfall!! :)
The buffalo is HUGE!! Holy Cow! Looks like you have had lots of fun! Hugs!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

OUCH!!