Taylor turned 4 last weekend, and we invited friends over to play in the water in the backyard. She had fun, and I think her friends did, so we'll say it was a hit. One funny thing is this pathetic whale pool that I found at the store the week before. In the picture on the box, the little kids in the pool are so much smaller than these guys below. When Neil inflated it the night before, I was very disappointed. But the kids didn't care.

Emmrie, Addie, Taylor, Kailee, Taryn, and Kortney

We put the little pool at the bottom of the slide, and usually they splashed right through it.

They played a water relay game, and that was fun. Emmrie obviously had no idea it was a race.

Rylee and Connor playing on the very cold-water slip-n-slide

Singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles again later that evening with just the family (thanks for helping with the candles, Kortney).
Happy birthday, Taylor! We love you and all your craziness!
4 comments:
Isn't that funny how things look bigger on the cover of the box?...I think they do that on purpose. Anyway--the party looks like a blast! Almost makes me want to put on a swimsuit..I said Almost!
Taylor's party looks like so much fun! I'm glad it was a warm, sunny weekend for her. Happy Birthday to Taylor!!
Rylee had a blast! All morning she kept asking when it was time to go. We bought that whale pool maybe last year and we thought the exact same thing-the pool looked a lot more impressive on the box. It's trickery-that's how they get you to buy the stuff.
Her party looks like so much fun!! I can't wait for things like this!
Post a Comment