Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kindergarten and Preschool Graduation

Kortney had her little Kindergarten "Celebration" last week. The program was for parents to watch the children sing songs that they had learned throughout the year in music class, and then the teachers gave them their "diplomas". It was so cute. Kortney had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Taylor, and she learned so much from her this year!

Kindergarten friends: Brooklyn, Halle, Cortnee, Mason, Cardon, Kortney, Allie and Taryn


With her "diploma"


Taylor finished her first year of preschool, and loved it. She had fun with her friends, and I really liked taking my turns teaching them. They were such a good, small group of kids. To finish off the year, today we went to the park to give them their "diplomas" and graduation caps, then they played and ate snacks. Just fun and simple, and I'm glad she has some cute little friends her age as well.


Taylor and her joy school graduation class: Taylor, Dalton, Kailee, Felicia and Clarissa




With her diploma and graduation cap

6 comments:

Heather R said...

Such cute girls Tandee! They are getting so big! I love the graduation caps!

Anonymous said...

Awww... so cute! I bet they loved their big days!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Tandee. Its nice to hear from you. Can you believe Kindergarten is already over? Lisy still has another month, but it's crazy! Your kids are so beautiful! Yes, Lisy and Ruthie love the baby. This morning, They had taken him out of the crib and were playing with him on the floor. It's awesome!

Amy said...

What a good idea for your preschool group. The girls are adorable in their graduation hats : )

Stacy said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Rylee's Mom said...

I bet the girls had so much fun with graduating! I can't believe how fast kids grow.