Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter in Moab

We spent a fun weekend in Moab, UT with Neil's family. What a fun chance to ride, play in dirt, and find goodies that the Easter jackrabbit left for us!

Our family

Neil and his riding buddy, Emmrie


Our camp


Neil and the girls climbing up the wash


"What just happened, Man?" Brad and Marc after Marc rode the bike up the wall of the wash


Tuscher Tunnel

Hunting for Easter eggs

4 comments:

Nikki Owens said...

Tandee....I rember Trent told me that you had a blog too. So I looked it up and reading your blog sure makes me miss being up in Idaho, except for the snow of course :) Anyway, I hope things are great for you guys. I was hoping that you and your family could have came down to your grandpa's funeral but I know thats a long trip to make. I did get to finally meet your brother Ty. Now I have met all the Allen siblings...now my life is complete...lol

Rylee's Mom said...

Dirt and I don't get along so well and there sure looks like there's a lot of it. But I am so glad that you guys had a good Easter with your family!!

Christina and Jeff said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I'm glad you had a fun Easter!

Stacy said...

We were just there. I enjoy Moab. So fun.