The other day, Taylor told Kortney, "Did you know that Mr. Sandman sneaks in at night while you're asleep, and messes up your hair?" Apparently, he loves Emmrie's hair the best.
Neil and I were married nine years ago, and we lived in Arizona for 4 years. Then he finally dragged me back to Idaho. We have five kids: Kortney, Taylor, Emmrie, Rhett, and Lacey. We love living here. It's a wonderful place to raise our family.
5 comments:
How funny that we both posted bed-heads on the same day! (I think yours has me beat though!)
At first I didn't think it looked to bad and then I saw the 2nd picture-hello rat city!
I am so glad that my Emma is not the one with fabulous bed head. Emmrie and Emma could be twins in the morning.
LOL That is hilarious! What in the world is she doing in her sleep!? :)
I love that last picture!!! HA!!! How cute!!!
Post a Comment