I love Hilary Weeks, and I just had to copy this from my friend's blog, because I loved it! Enjoy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You totally crack me up Tandee . . . you're so awesome. I loved your time-out story!!! I also loved that video - under her video it shows others. . . I think you would also love "My Favorite Things" by Hilary Weeks - it made me laugh just as much as the first one! Thanks for the boost tonight:)
That is great! I have not heard it before. I love the end when the husband asks what you did today as if he is impying you did nothing!! I love the new family pic too!
I love it!! That is hilarious. I love that Emmerie's care bear was getting a time out. That is just perfect that your mother-in-law was right there when she said that. HA HA!!!
Neil and I were married nine years ago, and we lived in Arizona for 4 years. Then he finally dragged me back to Idaho. We have five kids: Kortney, Taylor, Emmrie, Rhett, and Lacey. We love living here. It's a wonderful place to raise our family.
7 comments:
You totally crack me up Tandee . . . you're so awesome. I loved your time-out story!!! I also loved that video - under her video it shows others. . . I think you would also love "My Favorite Things" by Hilary Weeks - it made me laugh just as much as the first one! Thanks for the boost tonight:)
way to go super mom!!
That is great! I have not heard it before. I love the end when the husband asks what you did today as if he is impying you did nothing!! I love the new family pic too!
Okay-That was super funny!! Oh my goodness...I love Hilary Weeks. She is my fav!
That was funny! I loved how the music began softly sped up and then ended softly again with that ordianry husband response!
I love it!! That is hilarious. I love that Emmerie's care bear was getting a time out. That is just perfect that your mother-in-law was right there when she said that. HA HA!!!
Cute song! We moms have en endless list!
Post a Comment