I forget that I need to pack snacks – for me!
I forget that even the news can bring me to tears.
I forget that running up the stairs slowly becomes trudging.
I forget that all my out-dated fat-girl clothes are still out-dated.
I forget that sometimes I just really want to lay on the couch all day.
I forget that I’m always in the mood for some crazy midnight snack.
I forget that everything smells gross, and my husband gets lots of leftovers.
I forget that frequent bathroom breaks don’t contribute to a good night’s sleep.
I forget that my dresses and skirts suddenly shrink from one Sunday to the next.
I forget that I get to wear those lovely ace bandage-type nylons for 7 months straight.
I forget that this will really be a wonderful experience.
But don’t worry... It’s all coming back to me!
13 comments:
Congratulations!!!! This is news to me - I'm so excited for you:)
Holy Freakin cow! Yay! I am so excited for you! (I am always excited when I am not the one going through all those lovely characteristics of pregnancy:)
Congrats! You are a better woman than me, I couldn't do it! let us know if you need help on those "couch days".
Congratulations!! That is so exciting for you guys. Hopefully the next few months go quickly for you.
I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see if you finally get a boy or another cute girl.
That is exciting!! Congratulations!! Thanks for reminding me why I'm not pregnant. Ha, ha!
Yeah Tandee!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you forget fast!! I still remember. I hope it's a boy!!
Hi Tandee- I hope you don't mind my commenting on your blog. I just entered this strange world of blogging and found yours through someone else's in the ward. Anyway- Congratulations! I'll see how things work out for you then I'll decide if I'm brave enough for the 4th child or not. If you get a boy- maybe I'll give it a try and maybe I could get a girl. If not- I could just have another one anyway and we could switch-ha ha! - Amberlee Murdock
Wow Tandee! You are a brave mommy!!! Congratulations and good luck getting through the early weeks. Love, Amy R. from sorority
Hey Tandee, I got your blog address from Sara, she has been wanting us to start one so we finally did. Your girls are so beautiful and congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm so excited for you. I hope you start to feel up to doing stuff soon, this part always sucks! If you want to check out our blog we're at paulporterfamily. Just take one day at a time and it will be worth it in the end!
Congratulations!
What a way to make an announcment!
Congratulations!
Tandee~ I just caught on...yah it takes me a little longer and I DON'T have an excuse but CONGRATULATIONS! You are such an awesome mom! If you have another girl I will have to make more shaky socks! Love ya!
Post a Comment