Saturday, March 29, 2008

That's What He Gets

Neil went to Moab for a long weekend, and the girls keep asking every day, "When will Daddy be home?" I'm not cool enough for them, I already know. He called me this morning and asked what I was doing. I told him I was cleaning my house, because my husband likes a clean house. He reminded me that it was Saturday (what makes Saturday any different for a mom? Really?), and suggested I take the girls to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks", since it's still at the theater. It would be so fun for them to see it at a theater (side note: I suggested we all go see it there last Saturday...). I said, "Hey! That sounds like fun! I'll take all three by myself to the theater!" He didn't understand my sarcasm. So, I cut my hair instead. That was a much funner Saturday for me. My neighbor, Kim, did it, and I love it! Neil likes long hair, hence the reason I don't usually cut it, but "when the husband's away, the wife has to play, too". I had to get the before and after, so you realize how surprised Neil will be when he comes home.
Thanks to Kortney, my photographer, whom I now trust with the camera (in my sight).
Oh! And thanks to all of you who have cut your hair recently who have been my inspiration!




14 comments:

Carter Family said...

Hey it looks great! Its not too short. I think Neil will love it. Its always nice to change your hair every once in awhile.

Cossebooms said...

Good for you! Doing something for yourself. I think it looks great! I don't know how you are, but I need to be better at getting mine cut more often than 7-9months. I think Neil will like it too!

Blake and Breanna said...

I really like it. I think that you looked great with long hair to though. It is fun to have a change huh? Hope that Neil likes it.

Angie said...

Love it Tandee! You always look awesome!

Amberlee said...

Tandee- your hair looks really cute, but then when don't you look cute! I agree with doing something for yourself while your husband is gone. I feel your pain of the LONG weekend of no husband!-Amberlee

Unknown said...

So Cute!!! I love it!

Natalie said...

You look just beautiful! I like it both ways! You have that kind of face that can do short or long hair! Oh, and I love the box idea! I love fun & simple things like a box -that they use their imaginations for hours!

Stephanie said...

You are always beautiful, but that is a really cute haircut and you look great!

Andrea said...

it looks cute and sassy! I love it, change is a good thing...you know I always cut my hair when I am pregnant...haha

Cami said...

I love your hair cut, Kim did a good job!

Stacy said...

It looks so hip and stylish!

Anonymous said...

I have been so tempted to cut my hair off lately. . . I just don't know exactly what I want yet . . . you look so great!

Anonymous said...

Tandee I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute. Then again you look cute either way but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I am so excited I found your blog & the rest of our ward's blogs listed on yours. I love blogging!