Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

This is a few days late, but then again, I'm always a bit behind on things... We drove down to Salt Lake to have our Easter egg hunt at Neil's sister, Rhonda's house on Saturday, since Idaho was still pretty cold. It was so nice to eat a picnic outside, and to be able to spread a blanket on the grass and lay in the sun all day. The kids had so much fun filling their baskets with eggs and little toys, gourding themselves on sugar, and playing with cousins, dogs, and Grandma and Grandpa. The drive home late that night was actually kind of fun, and went quick, since Neil and I had one of the best talks ever, as we kept each other awake while the girls slept.












The Lord's Hand in My Life:
I'm so grateful for our Savior's Atonement. I'm amazed when I really sit to think about the fact that He loved us all so much to suffer for us, whether we would want to follow Him or not. How simple it is for us to just accept Him and live right, repenting when we need to, so that we can become perfect like Him, and inherit everything He has. How wonderful to know that we can live forever because of Him, that our families can be together forever, that this life isn't the end, and that there's so much more to look forward to. I'm just so happy to know this.

2 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. You always have such nice thoughts.

Blake and Breanna said...

I am glad that you had a great Easter. Your girls are so cute. Paige was excited when I clicked on here and she got to see her friends.