Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, What Do You Do in the Wintertime?

What else is there to do this time of year but play in the snow or stay inside? And, in case any may be in doubt, yes, I finally got another camera. Kortney's not allowed to take it out of my sight. But I thought I'd post a few photos of the girls in the snow (as it slowly melts!), and of them and their friends playing dress-up. They loved modeling the clothes for me, and wanted me to make a movie of them dancing, too, but we never got around to it. Sorry, guys!

6 comments:

Carter Family said...

Their little cheeks make me cold. I think kids could model all day when it comes to dress up. How cute.

Cossebooms said...

Your winters are like our summers, you know that. It's either be stuck inside or be miserable outside in the heat. I don't know which one is worse. Kids defninitely love dress up. Karli will put on something new every minute.

Stacy said...

Sweet! Not much else to do in the winter.

tlc said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing your kind comments. You have a beautiful family!!!
Isn't it fun how life brings people back into our lives. I am glad that you know Angie. She's great and we love having her close even though we don't get together often. It is nice knowing she and her precious family are near.

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! I miss ya girl! Wish you were in AZ right now. I just turned the air conditioner on. What cute girls. They have gotten so big since the last time I saw them. You are one great mom!

Andrea said...

Cute! I love the dress up...you are so fun!