Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Do You Love Me?

Happy Valentine's Day! What did you do for Valentine's Day? What has been your favorite Valentine's Day? Or, if you hate Valentine's Day (like Neil), what is your favorite anti-Valentine's Day celebration? I just thought I'd hear how others celebrate (since I only do out of sheer force to my husband. He thinks it's overrated). Hope it's a good one for all of you, no matter how you choose to spend it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Growing up my sister didn't like it that V-Day didn't have an animal so I grew up with the Valentine Kangaroo. He leaves presents on your door in the morning. So we did that with the girls this morning. Then we had pink pancakes for breakfast. Lisy also had a great time making Valentines. She's learning how to draw hearts. That was fun.

Unknown said...

wow, for a former florist we really sucked this year! LOL we sad "I love you" and "Happy Valentines" We had both agreed this year that we weren't doing V Day this year so that is fine with me. I know he loves me and he knows I love him. That's all that REALLY matters. Right? anyways I did make Valentines with the kids but didn't get any of them delivered... oh well, today was a nuts day anyways. Too much to do to really celebrate. Maybe tomorrow.Or who knows maybe next year.

Natalie said...

I also am a former florist and I'm not used to having Valentines Day off from work! So we just focused on the kids and making their day really special. Pink heart waffles in the morning, heart pizza for dinner and a little family party at night.