Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We took the kids to the neighborhood trunk-or-treat tonight, which had a great turnout! Lots of fun to see so many cute, dressed-up kids, and families that decorated their cars for the event. And since the weather was nice enough, Neil took the girls out trick-or-treating afterwards, and they had lots of fun and got lots of candy. Good thing we can set our clocks back tonight, because I'm sure they'll need that extra hour of sleep!

Happy Halloween!

Kortney - princess

Taylor - princess

Emmrie - witch


Rhett - cow

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costumes! :) Glad you had a happy Halloween!

The Allens said...

Cute costumes! It was a great night for trick or treating...glad your kids got lots of loot!

Natalie said...

I can't believe how big Courtney is! I haven't seen her in forever! I love there costumes! You're such a fun mom!

Christina and Jeff said...

awe how adorable!!! I love their costumes!!

Anderson Clan said...

Four syllables: ADORABLE! So cute, Tandee, and I bet you made all those costumes yourself, right? :)

Heather R said...

Your girls looked so cute! And Rhett was the most adorable cow ever. Tell Neil thanks for sharing your trunk with us! We parked on the wrong side(idiots)! My new email is hrobison2@gmail.com. Keep those deals a coming!!

Mom24boys said...

Very cute! It was a great Halloween wasn't it?! Ahhh, to have frills and PINK! Hey, Hogwarts rules our house and that's great. We have more loot than we know what to do with!

Rylee's Mom said...

Your girls look so cute and I especially loved Rhett in the cow costume-how cute is he!! I missed going trick or treating around the old neighborhood.

Kunz fam said...

They are all so cute! We kept running into Neil while trick or treating. So fun!

Stephanie said...

Sister Price! I can't believe how big your kids out! They were so little when you lived here! They are all so cute!!

Rachel said...

Adorable!!